Saturday, October 27, 2012

Snake Mountain Mixtape, 10-27-12

I got asked to do this show yesterday. Have never done it before but it's nighttime open music, usually with a theme. So I chose instrumentals as my theme - simple, and it always works well!

My Own Epic Movie Soundtrack:

1. Shooting Guns - Public Taser
2. Exhaust - On Burning Wires
3. Kitchens & Bathrooms - The Woods
4. Turing Machine - Flip-Book Oscilloscope
5. Form - Mood
6. Limbo - Must Destroy What's Inside
7. Crystal Castles - Intimate
8. Global Goon - Business Man
9. DJ Shadow - ...Meets His Maker
10. Caribou (Manitoba) - Skunks
11. American Analog Set - Using the Hope Diamond As a Doorstop
12. Frodus - Belgian Congo
13. Brasstronaut - Fan
14. Economics - Idiot
15. Colin Newman - Alone On Piano
16. Les Savy Fav - Dishonest Don Pt. I
17. Fugazi - Slo Crostic

What kind of a CFCR host would I be if I did a show of instrumentals and DIDN'T lead off with Shooting Guns? Not much of one, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment